Upcoming Events for Camp S.W.A.G. Members:
- Go Ape Zip Line
- Camp S.W.A.G. Summer Picnic
- Hard Knocks Laser Tag
- Washington DC Spring Break Trip
- Bi-Monthly Meetings on the first and last Monday of every month at 6:30 pm
All members must login to register for all field trips and events. Members are required to wear Camp S.W.A.G. T-shirts on all field trips.
Membership is open to all middle and high school students age 13-19 years of age. Membership is $250 per year plus a $75 one-time non-refundable processing and administrative fee.
There are a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarships available. If you need financial assistance, please visit Camp S.W.A.G. Financial Assistance.
If you are enrolled in one the following programs (After-School Programs are NOT apart of membership), you are considered a CSWAG Member.
All CSWAG Members enjoy to the following:
- Membership is for one (1) full year, it starts on August 1st and ends on July 31st of the following year.
- CSWAG Membership ID Card (Only the initial CSWAG Membership ID card is free, all replacement cards are $15).
- CSWAG T-shirt (Only the initial CSWAG T-shirt is free with membership). Hoodies may be ordered in addition to the free T-Shirts for $40 each.
- Bi-Monthly Membership & Planning Meetings the first and last Monday of the month at 6:30 pm
- Mentoring sessions once a month
- Group Tutoring sessions once a month
- Free Available Workshops:
- Financial Workshops
- Entrepreneurial Workshops
- Resume Writing/Job Interviewing Workshops
- Healthy Lifestyle Workshops
- Drug Prevention Workshops
- Anti-Bullying Workshops
- Free in-state field trips. (Fees may apply with some field trips)
- Out-of-state CSWAG field trips. Fees may apply depending on the field trips.
- 15% Discount on Leadership Resident Camp
- 15% Discount on Group Leadership Program
- 15% Discount on Girls Leadership Program
- Free Enrollment in French Club (French Club will be Planning a trip to Paris and fundraiser to pay for the trip, fees apply)
- College/university campus tours (college/universities to be announced).
- Assistance with completing college/university applications via CSWAG.
- Assistance with completing financial aid applications.
- 10% discount on all Online Store items.
- 10% discount on all After-School Programs. Some After-School Programs will be free with membership, please contact us for details.
- Organized group volunteer opportunities
- Community Volunteer Projects
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Game Nights.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Movie Nights.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Dances.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Talent Show.
- And Much More…
How to Apply:
- To complete an Online Application, please visit Online Camp S.W.A.G. Membership Application.
- Complete the CSWAG Printed Membership Application along with your $325 payment for completed membership, which includes a $75 one time non-refundable processing and application fee. Email completed CSWAG Membership Applications to Membership or send via US Mail to address below and remit payment below (“Membership Payment”).
P. O. Box 3392
Cary, NC 27519
Camp S.W.A.G. Membership
[paypal id=”01″ text=”Membership Payment” product=”Membership Payment” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” price=”325.00″ currency=”USD” quantity=”1″ type=”buynow” style=”default” target=”_blank” color=”#009CDE”]
Before a child can become a Camp S.W.A.G. Member the following must occur:
- The child should have celebrated his or her THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.
- Once your application and payment have been received, we will contact you to make an appointment for orientation.
- The parent or guardian must attend the orientation with the student prior to the child being granted “member” status. Again, please contact Camp S.W.A.G at Membership or give us a call at (919) 443-5866 for details.
- The $250 yearly membership fee plus, a one-time $75 non-refundable processing fee and application.
- Membership is for one (1) full year, it starts on August 1st and end on July 31st of the following year.
Please contact CSWAG at Membership or give Dorothy Lenon a call at (919) 443-5866 for more details.