Upcoming Events for Camp S.W.A.G. Members:
All members must login to register for all field trips and events. Members are required to wear Camp S.W.A.G. T-shirts on all field trips.
If you are enrolled in one the following programs (After-School Programs are NOT apart of membership), you are considered a CSWAG Member.
- Girls Leadership Program for Middle School Girls
- Girls Leadership Program for High School Girls
- Youth Leadership Programs for Middle School Students
- Youth Leadership Program for High School Students
All CSWAG Members enjoy to the following:
- Membership is for one (1) full year, it starts on January 1st and ends on December 31st of the same year.
- CSWAG Membership ID Card (Only the initial CSWAG Membership ID card is free, all replacement cards are $25).
- CSWAG T-shirt (Only the initial CSWAG T-shirt is free with membership, all replacement T-shirts are $35). Hoodies may be ordered in addition to the free T-Shirts for $45 each.
- Monthly Membership & Planning Meetings one Saturday per month starting in January and ending in December of the same year
- Monthly Group Mentoring sessions (to be scheduled)
- 25% Discount on Resident Camp
- Free One-to-One Mentoring is Available
- Monthly Peer Tutoring Sessions (to be scheduled)
- Free One-to-One Tutoring is Available
- Free Lunch During Meetings
- Free Available Workshops:
- Financial Workshops
- Career Informational Workshops
- Entrepreneurial Workshops
- Resume Writing/Job Interviewing Workshops
- Healthy Lifestyle Workshops
- Drug Prevention Workshops
- Anti-Bullying Workshops
- Free In-state field trips. (Fees may apply with some field trips)
- Free Admission to Most Camp S.W.A.G. Events
- Out-of-state CSWAG field trips. Fees may apply depending on the field trips.
- $500 off on Youth Leadership Programs
- $500 off on Girls Leadership Programs
- College/university campus tours (college/universities to be announced).
- Assistance with completing college/university applications via CSWAG.
- Assistance with completing financial aid applications.
- 10% discount on all Online Store items.
- 10% discount on all After-School Programs. Some After-School Programs will be free with membership, please contact us for details.
- Organized group volunteer opportunities
- Community Volunteer Projects
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Game Nights.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Movie Nights.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Dances.
- Help Organize and Plan CSWAG Teen Talent Show.
- And Much More…
Social media is a great tool. However, it cannot compare to human interaction; face-to-face communication, and emotional connections. These are necessary tools for youth development. Membership is about people, young people, coming together with a common cause to enhance their community through personal growth, developing friendships and a mutual respect for one another.
Before a child can become a Camp S.W.A.G. Member the following must occur:
- The child should be enrolled in middle school or high school when membership begins on January 1st of each year.
- Once your application and payment have been received, we will contact you to make an appointment for orientation.
- The parent or guardian must attend the orientation with the student prior to the child being granted “member” status. Again, please contact Camp S.W.A.G at Membership or give us a call at (424) 354-9196 for details.
- The $1,000 yearly membership fee plus, a one-time $175 non-refundable processing fee and application.
- Membership is for one (1) full year, it starts on January 1st and end on December 31st of the same year.
- All Camp S.W.A.G. Members must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA, a copy of official transcript is required.
Please contact CSWAG at Membership or give Dorothy Lenon a call at (424) 354-9196 for more details.
Membership Program Application Process:
- Complete the Online CSWAG Printed Membership Application or download the CSWAG Printed Membership Application.
- Complete, sign and return the following forms:
Recommendation Form (2 Recommendations)
Photo Release Form
- Official School Transcripts (Please bring sealed official transcripts to orientation)
- Forms can be submitted via email to Membership.
- All CSWAG Members must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA and a copy of an official transcript is required.
- Once all forms, official transcripts and payments have been received, you will immediately receive email confirmation of your registration. We will contact you with 24-48 to schedule a brief telephone interview.
To make your online payment, please visit CSWAG Membership Payments.
ALL FORMS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2017
Once you have completed the application and remitted payment, you will be contacted within 24-48 hours to schedule a telephone interview with a CSWAG Youth Leadership Program Counselor. Your child will not be allowed membership without membership payments and fees and completed forms.
If you have any questions, please email us at Membership or give Dorothy Lenon a call at (424) 354-9196 for more details
Membership Program Dates and Location
January 2018 – December 2018
One Saturday per month from 9:00am – 11:00am
Orientation is January 6, 2018 from 9:00am – 11:00pm
LOCATION: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Miracle Mile area
If you are interested in the Membership Program in your area, please give Dorothy Lenon a call at (424) 354-9196.
CSWAG Membership Cost and fees:
Membership is open to all middle and high school students age 12-19 years of age. Membership is $1,000 per year plus a $175 one-time non-refundable processing and administrative fee.
If you require payment arrangements, please give Dorothy Lenon a call at (424) 354-9196. There are a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarships available. If you need financial assistance, please visit Camp S.W.A.G. Financial Assistance.