Financial assistance is available for the 2015 Camp S.W.A.G. Leadership Training Camp. Please contact Camp S.W.A.G. for an application or visit our website to download a copy. Return the completed application with requested information to Camp S.W.A.G. All applications must be completed in full, with required documents in order to be processed. Remember, the sooner you turn in your completed application, the better the chance we will be able to accommodate you. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. All financial aid applications are due sixty (60) days prior to the first day of camp.
Camp S.W.A.G. Financial Assistance Application
Camp S.W.A.G. is committed to help strengthen the community by encouraging youth development, promoting health living and volunteerism, and fostering social responsibility we are positively impacting the community. Camp S.W.A.G. works with the community to ensure that every child regardless of income, age or background, has an opportunity to grow, learn and thrive.
We offer a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarships, so that students who cannot afford to pay for camp may still have the ability to enjoy the camp experience. Financial need based scholarships will provide aid to qualified applicants through our Financial Need Based Scholarship Program based on the following:
- Complete the Registration Form for Registration Form for Resident Leadership Camp, please DO NOT complete the online application if you are applying for financial assistance. Your application, will not be processed if you do so.
- Complete Financial Assistance Application
- Household income from most recent tax return (1040 not W2)
- One month proof of recent income (paystubs), or other proof of your current combined household income (SSI/SSDI, Food Stamps, Child Support, or other Aid)
- Other proof of income verification may be required and/or accepted at the discretion of Camp S.W.A.G, i.e. signed letter from your employer, on your employer’s letterhead detailing the weekly income you earn.
- Camp S.W.A.G. will notify applicants via the contact information provided on the financial assistance application
- Applicants are expected to update contact information as needed.
- Please expect to hear from us within one month of submitting your Financial Need Based Scholarship application.
Please download the following applications:
Once you have completed the applications, please submit to Camp S.W.A.G. via email Financial Assistance or send via US Mail to the following address:
Financial Assistant For Leadership Camp
P. O. Box 3392
Cary, NC 27519
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (919) 443-5866.