Financial assistance is available for Camp S.W.A.G. Programs. All applications must be completed in full, with required documents in order to be processed. Remember, the sooner you turn in your completed application, the better the chance we will be able to accommodate you. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing. There are a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarship available.
Camp S.W.A.G. Financial Assistance Application
Camp S.W.A.G. is committed to help strengthen the community by encouraging youth development, promoting health living and volunteerism, and fostering social responsibility we are positively impacting the community.
We offer a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarships, so that students who cannot afford to pay for Camp S.W.A.G. Programs may still have the ability to enjoy the membership experience. Financial need based scholarships will provide aid to qualified applicants through our Financial Need Based Scholarship Program based on the following:
- Complete Financial Assistance Application
- Household income from most recent tax return (1040 not W2)
- One month proof of recent income (paystubs), or other proof of your current combined household income (SSI/SSDI, Food Stamps, Child Support, or other Aid)
- Other proof of income verification may be required and/or accepted at the discretion of Camp S.W.A.G, i.e. signed letter from your employer, on your employer’s letterhead detailing the weekly income you earn.
- Camp S.W.A.G. will notify applicants via the contact information provided on the financial assistance application
- Applicants are expected to update contact information as needed.
- Please expect to hear from us within 4-6 weeks of submitting your Financial Need Based Scholarship application.
Once you have completed the applications, please submit to Camp S.W.A.G. via email Financial Assistance or send via US Mail to the following address:
Financial Assistant Scholarship
P. O. Box 3392
Cary, NC 27519
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (919) 443-5866.