WE TEACH OTHERS HOW TO TREAT US!
Demand respect, YOU deserve it.
Accept the fact, everyone is not going to like you, but it’s okay.
LOVE YOURSELF, SELF-LOVE MORE IS IMPORTANT!
Become a Leadership Program Ambassador
Camp S.W.A.G. is looking for five Leadership Program Ambassadors to help promote the leadership programs. All Ambassadors will receive free admission to the leadership program of their choice when you recruit two full paying members*.
To become an Ambassador you must be a middle or high school student. Adult Ambassadors will be allowed to sponsor one teen for either the Girls Leadership Program or the Youth Leadership Program for every two recruits*. To learn more the individual Leadership Programs, please visit the following programs:
- Girls Leadership Program for Middle School Girls
- Girls Leadership Program for High School Girls
- Youth Leadership Program for Middle School Students
- Youth Leadership Program for High School Students
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (424) 354-9196.
*All potential Youth Leaders must meet the same qualifications as all other Youth Leaders
All applicants must:
- Currently be enrolled in a middle or high school in the Los Angeles area
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.2 and must be in academic standing and have no attendance or disciplinary problems at their school.
- Complete a Youth Leadership Program Application and interview with Camp S.W.A.G. Leadership Program Advisors
- References – Provide at least three references (2) from school teachers and (1) from a coach, counselor, principal, pastor, work supervisor, community member, etc.
- Official copy of school transcripts (Please bring sealed official transcripts to orientation and interview)
- Pay all tuition and fees via Camp S.W.A.G. Payments or apply for a limited number of Financial Need Based Scholarship. Please contact us at (424) 354-9196 if you wish to apply for the Financial Need Based Scholarship.
Application & Forms:
- Online Youth Leadership Program Application or download the Youth Leadership Application.
- Recommendation Form (3 Recommendations, see above for details)
Photo Release Form
Forms can be submitted via email to Membership. Once all forms and payments have been received, you will immediately receive email confirmation of your registration. We will contact you with 24-48 to schedule a brief telephone interview to prepare you for orientation and panel interview.
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador for the Leadership Programs, please complete the form below: