Volunteers Needed Immediately for Teen Talent Show!
Are you looking for a fun volunteer opportunity?
Camp S.W.A.G. is hosting a Teen Talent Show Fundraiser in the winter of 2015. We are in need of volunteers for the organizational committee, to help raise funds for the talent show, plan, promote, and organize the talent show. We are looking for volunteer’s age 15 years old and older. Parents and senior citizen volunteers encouraged to participate.
Student Volunteer Opportunities
• Fundraising for the Talent Show
• Part of the Planning Committee
• Ticket Boot Sales & Concession Stand
• Stage Crew
• Clean-up Crew
• T-shirt Sellers
• Student MC’s
• Assistant Stage Managers
• Assistant Lighting & Sound Staff
• Video Crew
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
• Fundraising for the talent show
• Part of the planning committee
• Ticket Booth Sales
• Backstage & Lighting Sound Booth
• Stage Managers
We’re using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot below:
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us at (919) 443-5866 or use the contact us form below and we can sign you up manually.
Please sign-up to volunteer
Want to become a Camp S.W.A.G. (CSWAG) Volunteer. Complete the contact form below and we will contact you via email. Please choose from the volunteer list below:
- Talent Show – April 30, 2016 at Black Box Theater from 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Cleanup Crew
- Reading to Elementary School Students
- Ticket Selling
- CSWAG Teen Events (dance party, talent show, movie night, etc)
Let us know your volunteer interest in the “Volunteer Interest” box below
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CSWAG Volunteer. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Dorothy a call at (919) 443-5866.