The Camp S.W.A.G. Girls Youth Leadership Program is open to all middle and high school female students aged 13-19 years of age.
This nine-month Girls Youth Leadership Program is a Camp S.W.A.G. Membership program that addresses the unique issues that teen girls face everyday. Our goal is to empower girls and help them develop vital leadership skills. This character building program is designed to assist every girl in finding her true voice in the world, so that she is self-confident, empowered and proud.
The Girls Youth Leadership Program provides a safe non-judgmental and caring environment where all girls can come together and explore what leadership is and looks like their community.
The Girls Youth Leadership Program is focused on empowering tomorrows female leaders, by providing the following programs, workshops, resources and events that promote leadership skills such as:
- Free All Girls Resident Leadership Camp for One Week at the end of each program
- Two-Hour Weekly Leadership Meetings
- Monthly All Girls Mentoring Sessions
- Volunteer Community Service Projects
- Girls Youth Development Activities
- Leadership Interactive Activities
- Participate in Organized Meetings with Female Community Leaders
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Persuasive Communication Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Self-Esteem Building Skills
- The Mirror is My Friend
- Goal Setting & Time Management Skills
- Financial Literacy
- How to Deal With Bully’s
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Option to Become CSWAG Ambassadors for the Girls Leadership Program
- Option to Become a Girls Leadership Program Advisor to Middle School Girls
- Local Field Trips
- In-State Field Trips (Additional fees may apply)
- Out-of-State Field Trip (Additional fees apply)
- Paris & Italy Field Trip (Additional fees apply)
- Conduct and Facilitate Fundraisers to Help Pay for Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
- And Much More…
At the end of the Girls Youth Leadership Program a graduate program ceremony will be held. Girls graduate feeling empowered to be leaders of their schools, their communities, among their peers and are more in control of their decisions and their lives.
All Girls Youth Leadership Program Members are entitled to CSWAG Membership Privileges.
Girls Youth Leadership Program Date:
September 6, 2017 – June 27, 2018
Wednesday evenings 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Bond Park Community Center (Tentative Location)
If you are interested in the Girls Leadership Program in your area, please give Kathy a call at (919) 443-5866.
In-state, out-of-state, and other field trips will be scheduled.
All Girls Leadership resident camp will be one week in July 2018 at Singletary Lake Park for all Girls Leadership Program Members.
Girls Leadership Program Membership fees and dues:
All members are required to pay a $1000 membership dues and $75 initial application and processing fee.
Girls Leadership Program Payment Plan:
- 1st Payment – $408.33 ($333.33 plus one-time non-refundable processing and application fee of $75)
- 2nd Payment – $333.33 (30-days from initial payment date)
- 3rd Payment – $333.33 (60-days from initial payment date)
Please give us a call at (919) 443-5866 with any questions.
Girls Leadership Program Application Process:
- Complete the Online Girls Leadership Program Application or download the application below with your membership fees.
- Complete, sign and return the following forms:
Girls Leadership Program Application (Payment is due upon receipt of application)
Photo Release Form
- Forms can be submitted via email to Membership or send to the following address:
Camp S.W.A.G. Membership
Girls Leadership Program Application
P. O. Box 3392
Cary, NC 27519
ALL FORMS ARE DUE THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW
Once you have completed the application and remitted payment, you will be contacted within 24 hours to schedule an interview with the Camp S.W.A.G. Girls Leadership Program. Please bring all completed forms to the interview. Your child will not be allowed membership without membership fees and completed forms.
Email completed application and forms to Girls Leadership Program Membership.
Providing false information may result in disqualification from participation in Girls Leadership Program. Your membership fees and dues will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions, please contact CSWAG via email at Membership or give Kathy a call at (919) 443-5866 for more details.
Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassadors
Camp S.W.A.G. is looking for five Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassadors to help promote the program. All volunteers will receive free admission to the program. If you are an adult ambassador, you will be allowed to sponsor one teen girl for the Girls Leadership Program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (919) 443-5866.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassador, please complete the volunteer form below: