The Camp S.W.A.G. Girls Youth Leadership Program is open to all middle and high school female students aged 13-19 years of age.
This nine-month Girls Youth Leadership Program inclusive of free one-week resident camp is a Camp S.W.A.G. Membership program that addresses the unique issues that teen girls face everyday. Our goal is to empower girls and help them develop vital leadership skills. This character building program is designed to assist every girl in finding her true voice in the world, so that she is self-confident, empowered and proud.
We provide a safe non-judgmental and caring environment where all girls can come together and explore what leadership is and looks like their community. The program is focused on empowering tomorrows female leaders, by providing the following programs, workshops, resources and events that promote leadership skills such as:
- Free All Girls Resident Leadership Camp for one week at the end of each program or she may attend the Youth Leadership Camp co-ed one week resident camp
- 2-2.5 hour Bi-Monthly Leadership Meetings
- Additional Monthly All Girls Mentoring Sessions (Dates to be scheduled)
- Volunteer Community Service Projects
- Girls Youth Development Activities
- Leadership Interactive Activities
- Participate in Organized Meetings with Female Community Leaders
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Persuasive Communication Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Self-Esteem Building Skills
- The Mirror is My Friend
- Goal Setting & Time Management Skills
- Financial Literacy
- How to Deal With Bully’s
- Developing Positive Relationships
- Option to Become CSWAG Ambassadors for the Girls Leadership Program
- Become a Girls Leadership Program Advisor to Middle School Girls
- Local Field Trips
- In-State Field Trips (Additional fees may apply)
- Out-of-State Field Trip, Paris and/or Italy (Additional fees apply)
- Conduct and Facilitate Fundraisers to Help Pay for Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
- And Much More…
At the end of the Girls Youth Leadership Program a graduate program ceremony will be held. Girls graduate feeling empowered to be leaders of their schools, their communities, among their peers and are more in control of their decisions and their lives.
All Girls Youth Leadership Program Members are entitled to CSWAG Membership Privileges.
What is the difference between the Girls Leadership Program and the Youth Leadership Program?
In addition to the bi-monthly leadership meeting there are monthly girls mentoring sessions (9 additional meetings) that address the unique issues of girls. There are girls development activities and self-esteem building activities.
Why is the Girls Leadership Program more that the other programs?
The Girls Leadership Program has nine additional meetings that deal exclusive with issues that are unique to girls and there are additional activities that address self-esteem, self-respect and other topics that affect girls.
Girls also have the option of attend either the all girls free one week resident camp or the free one week co-ed resident camp, but they cannot attend both.
Girls Youth Leadership Program Date:
September 30, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Every other Saturday 11:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Location: Pan Pacific Park to accommodate outdoor group activities – Camp S.W.A.G. t-shirts or hoodies are to be worn at all meetings.
Girls Youth Leadership Program Graduation will be held July 7, 2018
If you are interested in the Girls Leadership Program in your area, please give Lisa a call at (424) 354-9196.
Cost: Free to all Girls Leadership Program Members
When: July of 2018 (Date and location TBD)
Resident Leadership Camp is FREE to all CSWAG Youth Leadership Program members, but you MUST register and submit all required medical form.
Cost and Fees
Cost: $2,500.00 for nine-month program inclusive of one week resident camp, plus a $175 one-time non-refundable application and processing fee.
Girls Leadership Program Payment Plan:
- 1st Payment – $1,425 ($1,250.00 plus one-time non-refundable processing and application fee of $175)
- 2nd Payment – $1,250.00 (30-days from initial payment date)
If you require alternate payment arrangements or have questions about the program, please give us a call at (424) 354-9196.
Girls Leadership Program Application Process:
- Complete the Online Girls Leadership Program Application or download the application below with your membership fees.
- Complete, sign and return the following forms:
Girls Leadership Application (Payment is due upon receipt of application)
Photo Release Form
- Forms can be submitted via email to Membership.
ALL FORMS ARE DUE THE DAY OF YOUR INTERVIEW
You will be contacted within 24 hours after payment has been received to schedule an interview with the Camp S.W.A.G. Girls Leadership Program. Please bring all completed forms to the interview. Your child will not be allowed membership without membership fees and completed forms.
[paypal id=”02″ text=”Girls Leadership Program” product=”Girls Leadership Program Payment” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” price=”2,675.00″ currency=”USD” quantity=”1″ type=”buynow” style=”default” target=”_blank” color=”#009CDE”]
Email completed application and forms to Girls Leadership Program Membership.
Providing false information may result in disqualification from participation in Girls Leadership Program. Your membership fees and dues will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions, please contact CSWAG via email at Membership or give Lisa a call at (424) 354-9196 for more details.
Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassadors
Camp S.W.A.G. is looking for five Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassadors to help promote the program. All volunteers will receive free admission to the program. If you are an adult ambassador, you will be allowed to sponsor one teen girl for the Girls Leadership Program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (424) 354-9196.
Interested in becoming a Volunteer Girls Leadership Program Ambassador? Complete the volunteer form below: