Congratulations to the winners of the Camp S.W.A.G. Teen Talent Show Raffle. Thank you to everyone who purchased raffle tickets. We appreciate your support in helping us stage the Camp S.W.A.G. Teen Talent Show.
1st Prize: $250 Cash – Kelly Everding
2nd Prize: $100 Cash – Indira Pantha
3rd Prize: $50 – Namhee Jones
Change in raffle draw date
This is to inform you all that the raffle draw date has been postponed to January 30, 2016, 3:00 p.m., as per the decision of the Board of Directors convened during January 29, 2016.
|Official Raffle Rules
1. No person under the age of 18 may purchase a raffle ticket or receive any prize.
2. The price of the raffle ticket is fixed at $5 per ticket. Ticket sales will be limited to 200. The odds of winning are 1:200 if all tickets are sold.
3. Subject to the maximum number of tickets, there is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased by any individual at the fixed rate of $5 per ticket.
4. If fewer than 80 tickets are sold, the raffle will be cancelled and all purchasers will receive a full refund of their raffle ticket(s) purchase price of $5 per ticket.
5. All payments will be received in US funds (checks/money orders/credit cards) and should be received prior to the drawing date or otherwise the ticket will be voided.
6. The raffle Prizes are fixed as mentioned below:
1st Prize = $250 Cash
2nd Prize = $100 Cash
3rd Prize = $50 Cash
7. No substitution of the offered Winning Prizes will be made.
8. The winner of the drawing must accept the prize within 60 days of notification by e-mail to the address provided at the time of ticket purchase. The winner will forfeit the prize if it is not claimed within 60 days of notification.
9. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner based on the retail or cash value of the prize. License and all fees are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Raffle ticket winner should submit the prize winning voucher to the designated sponsor, Camp S.W.A.G. (Students With Ambitions & Goals) Raffle committee (hereinafter, Camp S.W.A.G. Raffle Committee”), either in person or via mail, as per Rule 8., within 60 days of notification. The Winner must show proof of valid driver’s license and will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release in order to claim their prize.
11. Tickets for the raffle program will be handled and monitored by the Raffle Committee for Camp S.W.A.G. (Students With Ambitions & Goals) (hereinafter, “Camp S.W.A.G.”).
12. Tickets will be sold directly to the buyer. Money will be collected through cash
13. A person does not need to be present at the raffle drawing to be eligible for the prize
14. Tickets will remain on sale until 29th January, 2016, or when 200 tickets are sold whichever comes first.
15. The winner will be selected from the container in which the purchased ticket stubs for the prize shall be mixed and drawn. Each ticket will have an equal chance of being drawn
16. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
17. The drawing will be held at North Carolina West Regional Library, in Cary, on January 29, 1016, at 6:30 PM.
18. Only fully paid raffle tickets are eligible to be drawn.
19. Results will be posted on the website: www.cswag.org
20. The entire net proceeds of this raffle shall be devoted exclusively to the lawful purposes of North Carolina Camp S.W.A.G., North Carolina, tax exempt not-for-profit organizations for the purpose of purchase of Camp S.W.A.G. Teen Talent Show.
21. North Carolina Camp S.W.A.G., North Carolina, assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or undelivered tickets.
22. The liability of Camp S.W.A.G. for tickets printed or produced in error or for defective tickets shall be limited to the replacement of the defective ticket with another unused ticket or reimbursement of the holder at the retail sale price of the ticket.
23. All winners, tickets, and transactions are subject to NC State Lottery rules and regulations, and State Law.
24 All prize awards are subject to claim procedures, validation tests, and other applicable requirements of the NC State Lottery rules.
25. Sales Receipts are not valid receipts and cannot be used to claim a prize.
26. The purchaser of tickets has the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on the tickets.
27. North Carolina Camp S.W.A.G., North Carolina, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or change the drawing date, time, and/or location.
28. North Carolina Camp S.W.A.G., North Carolina is required by law to report relevant information to the IRS and the NC State Tax Agencies.
29. Tickets are void if:
Fundraising Committee, Camp S.W.A.G., North Carolina